We are seeking a detail-oriented and customer-service focused Office Assistant to join Team Drew Lane. As the Drew Lane Consultants’ Office Assistant, you will be a valued member of our team and responsible for a wide range of confidential administrative and organizational activities.
- Actively collaborate with the Team on identifying and executing opportunities
- Conduct thorough research to gather necessary data and information
- Assist in activity development and delivery
- Provide organizational backstopping support
- Actively be learning, staying updated on industry trends and best practices
- Complete all required trainings and required certifications
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Traits: Growth Mindset, Grit, Team-Oriented
- Traits: Enjoys reading, art, and culture
- Proven experience and comfort in high-pressure roles, preferably in a confidential and/or startup environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Exceptional organizational, time management, and multitasking abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Detail-oriented with the ability to identify and resolve problems effectively
- Independent worker who enjoys taking initiative and finding solutions
- Ability to see the big picture, find the fun, and embrace the joy
- Working knowledge of production agriculture, a plus
How To Apply:
Please mail a cover letter, 3 references, and resume to P.O. Box 762, Fairfield, IL 62837. You're also welcome to email your application packet to email@example.com, in place of mailing. In-person drop-offs will not be accepted.
Disclaimer: The job description provided is for informational purposes only and outlines the general responsibilities and qualifications of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of duties, and additional tasks may be assigned as needed. The company reserves the right to modify or amend the job description at any time. Employment with the company is at-will, which means either the employee or the employer can terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. The company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by applicable laws. This job description does not constitute a contract or guarantee of employment. Any offers of employment are contingent on the successful completion of background checks and other pre-employment requirements. The company reserves the right to make changes to the job description, qualifications, and benefits as needed to ensure alignment with business objectives and industry standards.